It is the process of cleaning the hard soot layer formed on the inner surfaces of the smoke and flame pipes in the boiler by mechanical and chemical cleaning methods by means of various equipments.
Major causes of congestion;
- Condenser cleaning
- Chiller cleaning
- Cleaning of heat exchanger and evaporator
- Boiler Serpentine cleaning
WHY IS NECESSARY
- Sediments formed within the smoke and flame pipes prevent the heat of the flame from being transmitted completely to the water.Losses range from 10% to 50%.
- Deposits accumulated in pipes can cause blockage over time.Depending on this increase in pressure ,as a result of burning of waste may cause explosion and fire.
WITH REGULAR CLEANING
- FUEL ECONOMY IS PROVIDED
- ENERGY EFFICIENCY INCREASES
- LESS TOXIC GAS EMISSIONS.
IT IS ENOUGH FOR US TO CREATE A SERVICE RECORD BY CALLING OUR COMPANY FOR THE RELIEF OF YOUR TROUBLES.
Similar Industrial Solutions:
Liquid microorganisms for fat holders and expenses
Liquid microorganisms neutralizing disturbing odors
Space expenses and liquid microorganisms for septic systems
Ponds for ornamental pools deodorizing clarifying algae-preventing liquid microorganisms
Liquid microorganisms for the treatment of domestic and industrial wastewater.
Liquid microorganisms for bioremidiation of soils contaminated with petroleum and hydrocarbon